- Please Join Our Community as we Learn and Grow Together
June Theme – The Soul’s Call!
Lean Into the Discomfort! – Rev. Michelle Scavetta
Sunday, June 13, 10:00 am MDT – Online Service
Please join CSL Denver this Sunday, June 13, as Rev. Michelle Scavetta shares her thoughts on leaning into the discomfort and allowing our pain be the tipping point to transformation.
Possible questions to journal on:
- What are the different kinds of pain we can experience?
- How might we let ourselves discover the wisdom of the pain experience and keep suffering from entering the picture?
- What are some of the ways we might forgive ourselves and others?
- What does it mean to forgive?
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Khalil Gibran
We’ve been missing everyone so much, we’ve decided to try to do an in-person get-together (social-distancing, of course). We’re calling it the CSL Denver Annual Picnic. Please mark your calendars for Saturday, June 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at City Park. Bring your own food and water, a chair or blanket and anything else that makes you comfortable. We’re meeting on the south side of Ferril Lake. You can rent paddleboats or bicycles too..